January 26, 2021
President Rodrigo Duterte has appointed Court of Appeals Justice Jhosep Lopez as the new associate justice of the Supreme Court, Malacanang said on Tuesday.
Presidential Spokesperson Harry Roque said Duterte signed Lopez's appointment paper on Monday, January 25.
"The President expects Justice Lopez to maintain judicial independence and rule of law and will continue with the reforms in our court processes," he said in a televised press briefing.
He said Lopez graduated from the University of the Philippines-College of Law and a former prosecutor in the City of Manila before he was appointed at the CA. Celerina Monte/DMS
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA