Duterte need not explain if he wants COVID-19 vaccination in private, says Palace
January 21, 2021
President Rodrigo Duterte does not need to explain why he wants his vaccination against coronavirus disease to be made in private, Malacanang said on Thursday.
"That's his personal decision, and I don't think he has to explain," said Presidential Spokesperson Harry Roque in a televised press briefing.
He said earlier that when the COVID-19 vaccines arrive, Duterte could have the first shot to encourage the Filipinos to have themselves immunized.
But Duterte wanted his vaccination to be in private, he had said.
"He (Duterte) said this does not need to be shown to the public. He is taking the route of the British Sovereign, because the decision of Queen Elizabeth and her husband was to make the vaccinations private," Roque earlier said. Celerina Monte/DMS
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA