Duterte registers for national ID system
January 22, 2021
President Rodrigo Duterte has registered for the national identification system of the Philippine Statistics Authority.
In the photo releases of the Presidential Photographers Division, it was shown that the PSA representatives took on Thursday, January 21, Duterte's biometric information.
Senator Christopher "Bong" Go and Executive Secretary Salvador Medialdea had also submitted themselves in the registration process for the national ID.
The PSA started the Step 1 of the registration process for the Philippine Identifications System or PhilSys last October.
The first step of PhilSys registration involves the collection of demographic data, such as name, permanent address, date and place of birth, and blood type of the target registrant.
Step 2 is capturing the fingerprints and iris scans of the registrants, while Step 3 involves issuance of PhilSys Numbers and physical IDs to the registrants.
Republic Act No. 11055 or the Philippine Identification System Act, which Duterte signed into law in August 2018, aims to establish a single national ID for all Filipinos and resident aliens. Celerina Monte/DMS
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA