March 7, 2017
COTABATO CITY— A gunman shot a senior education department official inside the comfort room of a gasoline station Monday afternoon in Parang town in Maguindanao, police said Tuesday.
Nasser Devanza, Lanao del Sur superintendent, was shot inside a comfort room of a gasoline station in the village of Making around 5:40 p.m.
Senior Inspector Erwin Tabora, the town’s police chief, said the victim came from Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao Athletics Association opening in North Upi town and was heading back to Lanao del Sur
“Apparently, the suspect, on board a white Toyota Fortuner, was tailing them when they left North Upi. When they stop at the gas station, the gunman followed him at the comfort room and shot him,” Tabora said.
Devanza, according to Tabora, died at the hospital four hours later. Tabora said they are investigating if the killing is related to work or a family feud. DMS
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA