January 19, 2021
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) said the Department of Health can use the COVID-19 vaccines to be donated by China.
FDA Director General Eric Domingo said Tuesday in a Palace briefing the DOH could use the vaccines as long as its counterpart in other countries approved its use.
The FDA has yet to release an emergency use authorization for Sinovac since it has yet to give its results for the third phase of clinical trials.
Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi last Saturday said his country intends to donate 500,000 doses of a coronavirus vaccine. He did not disclose the name of the vaccine. DMS
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA