March 23, 2017
Zamboanga City – Alleged Abu Sayyaf gunmen seized four people from a cargo vessel hijacked on Thursday off Basilan province, a Coast Guard official said. Lt. Commander Alvin Dagalea, Zamboanga Coast Guard Station Commander, said two victims were identified as Aurelio Agacac and Laurencio Tiro. This took place as the Abu Sayyaf freed two Malaysians Thursday morning in Sulu. Dagalea said the abduction happened around 12;20 p.m. Thursday in the vicinity of Sibago Island, Mohammad Ajul. Rescued were Tayudin Anjut, 45, and Abdurahim Bin Sumas, 62, said Major Generak Carlito Galvez Jr., Western Mindanao Command (Westmincom) chief. He said the ship, Super Shuttle Roro 9, was traveling at 26 nautical miles east of Matangal, Basilan and 19 nautical miles off Sibago Island when it was intercepted by the gunmen on three speed boats. Super Shuttle Roro 9 plies the Cebu-General Santos route. DMS.
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA