October 25, 2017
The House committee on justice chaired by Rep. Reynaldo Umali of Oriental Mindoro on Tuesday terminated deliberation on the impeachment complaint against Commission on Elections (Comelec) Chairman Andres Bautista following the acceptance by President Rodrigo Duterte of the poll chief’s resignation “effective immediately.”
In a statement from the House of Representatives, Umali said the former Comelec chairman’s resignation was good news as the committee would be able to focus on other matters involving national interest.
“The resignation of former Comelec Chairman Andres Bautista was good news for us in the committee on justice, House of Representatives, and the Senate because this will relieve us of the many things that we have to do,” Umali said.
Umali explained that for purposes of formally terminating Bautista’s impeachment bid, the committee would have to present a report to the plenary. DMS
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA