March 25, 2017
Koronadal City – Three suspected communist rebels were wounded as 100 families fled following hostilities between government troops and communist rebels in the mountains of Tampakan in South Cotabato.
Lt. Col. Benjamin Leander, commander of the 27th Infantry Battalion, said fighting occurred Friday when 50 armed New Peoples Army rebels raided a citizen armed forces geographical unit detachment in Tablu village.
Leander said air and artillery support helped soldiers drive away the attackers.
Senior Superintendent Franklin Alvero, South Cotabato police director, said clearing operation are going on. He said one hundred families were staying at a school in Tablu.
“We have set up road blockade going inside and out of Tablu to ensure safety of the people,” Alvero said. DMS
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA