IATF prohibits spectators in sports activities
July 17, 2020
Spectators are prohibited in all outdoor and indoor non-contact sports and exercises both in areas under general community quarantine and modified GCQ, Malacañang said on Friday.
In a statement, Presidential Spokesperson Harry Roque said the prohibition was reached during a meeting of the Inter-Agency Task Force for the Management of Emerging Infectious Diseases on Thursday, July 16.
"The members of the IATF prohibited spectators in all outdoor non-contact sports and exercises in areas under general community quarantine and indoor and outdoor sports and exercises in areas under modified general community quarantine," he said.
In areas under MGCQ, indoor and outdoor, and under GCQ, outdoor non-contact sports and other forms of exercise such as but not limited to walking, jogging, running, biking, golf, swimming, tennis, badminton, equestrian, range shooting, and skateboarding are allowed.
But minimum public health standards such as wearing of masks and maintenance of social distancing protocols, and no sharing of equipment where applicable should be observed in areas both in GCQ and MGCQ. Celerina Monte/DMS
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA