July 17, 2020
Spectators are prohibited in all outdoor and indoor non-contact sports and exercises both in areas under general community quarantine and modified GCQ, Malacañang said on Friday.
In a statement, Presidential Spokesperson Harry Roque said the prohibition was reached during a meeting of the Inter-Agency Task Force for the Management of Emerging Infectious Diseases on Thursday, July 16.
"The members of the IATF prohibited spectators in all outdoor non-contact sports and exercises in areas under general community quarantine and indoor and outdoor sports and exercises in areas under modified general community quarantine," he said.
In areas under MGCQ, indoor and outdoor, and under GCQ, outdoor non-contact sports and other forms of exercise such as but not limited to walking, jogging, running, biking, golf, swimming, tennis, badminton, equestrian, range shooting, and skateboarding are allowed.
But minimum public health standards such as wearing of masks and maintenance of social distancing protocols, and no sharing of equipment where applicable should be observed in areas both in GCQ and MGCQ. Celerina Monte/DMS
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 24, 2020
- KWENTONG KABABAYAN EP8: Ann Constantino Beck, JCI Philippine-New York President
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 23, 2020
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 21, 2020
- KWENTONG KABABAYAN EP7: Karanasan ng Isang Pinay sa Trabaho at Kultura sa Hong Kong
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 20, 2020
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 19, 2020