January 13, 2021
The Indonesian government strengthened its cooperation with the Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP) following the visit of its consul general to the headquarters of the Western Mindanao Command in Zamboanga City.
Lt. Col. Alaric Avelino Delos Santos, Western Mindanao Command spokesman said Indonesia’s Consul General Dicky Fabrian paid a courtesy call on Western Mindanao Command Chief Lt. Gen. Corleto Vinluan, Jr. on Wednesday morning.
"Consul General Fabrian was welcomed by Lt. Gen. Vinluan, Jr. and the command staff at the Bautista Lounge of the command in Camp Navarro, Calarian, Zamboanga City around 10 am" he said.
"During his visit, Mr. Fabrian was accompanied by Commander Bambang Widodo, Indonesian Liaison Officer, Tentara Nasional Indonesia; Col. Reza Suud, Defense Attache; Police Col. Setiyoko Agus, Police Attache; Police Maj. Wijayanto Restu, Consul for Police Affairs; Galih Perdana, Consul for Immigration Affairs; Tedjobaskoro Puguh, Consul for Consular Affairs; and Lucky Rachmadi, Staff for the Political and Security Embassy," he added.
In his message, Fabrian thanked Vinluan, for the warm welcome and extended his support to the command’s campaign against terrorism and transnational crimes.
Vinluan also thanked the guests for visiting the command and for their active participation in the Trilateral Comprehensive Agreement.
“Let us continue to strengthen our relationship and enhance cooperation for lasting peace in the IndoMalPhi tri-borders" Vinluan said. Robina Asido/DMS
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 24, 2020
- KWENTONG KABABAYAN EP8: Ann Constantino Beck, JCI Philippine-New York President
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 23, 2020
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 21, 2020
- KWENTONG KABABAYAN EP7: Karanasan ng Isang Pinay sa Trabaho at Kultura sa Hong Kong
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 20, 2020
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 19, 2020