October 21, 2017
Malacanang said the forthcoming visit of an observer from the Interparliamentary Union (IPU) during the trial of Senate Leila de Lima is a form of bullying.
Presidential Communications Secretary Martin Andanar said Saturday said “the Inter-Parliamentary Union (IPU)’s recommendation to send an observer to monitor the case of Senator Leila de Lima is a classic example of bullying.”
“ We should stand up to this kind of meddling into our domestic affairs. Their intent is not to merely observe De Lima’s trial by our laws, but to meddle in our democratic as well as judicial processes,” Andanar said.
De Lima, who is facing charges of being involved in illegal drug trade in Muntinlupa, will be arraigned by the Muntinlupa Regional Trial Court next month. DMS
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA