February 1, 2017
Rains experienced in Metro Manila on Wednesday was caused by an isolated thunderstorm due to heat caused by dry air, the weather bureau said Wednesday.
"The dry air along North is cold and when it reached Metro Manila, it warmed creating thunderstorms," a weather forecaster said in a phone interview with Daily Manila Shimbun.
Some parts of Metro Manila experienced sudden moderate to heavy rains during the day.
The weather bureau added a low pressure area near Mindanao is expected to enter the Philippine Area of Responsibility by Thursday evening.
"It will affect the Visayas-Mindanao region and expected to develop into a typhoon," the Philippine Atmospheric Geophysical and Astronomical Services Administration said. Ella Dionisio/DMS
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA