Japanese ambassador rides MRT-3 for first time
January 8, 2021
Japanese Ambassador to the Philippines Koshikawa Kazuhiko rode an MRT-3 train for the first time Friday morning.
In his Twitter account, Koshikawa said:'' Kudos to the MRT-3 workers for their great efforts. Hope this strong Japan and Philippine partnership will result in safe and punctual transport services and make you set the alarm clock 30 min. later every morning.''
Koshikawa and Transport Secretary Art Tugade rode the MRT-3 train from Ayala station to North Avenue station, DOTr MRT-3 said in its Twitter account.
DOTr MRT-3 added Koshikawa rode a newly-overhauled train set.
Later, it said Koshikawa visited the MRT-3 depot and inspected the facilities, like balancing machine, wheel press machine, rerailing equipment, vertical storage carousel, carbon filter box, pressure washer, blast booth and painting booth. DM
Koshikawa earlier lauded MRT-3 in teaching train speed to 60 kph from 50 kph in December. DMS
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA