January 8, 2021
Japanese Ambassador to the Philippines Koshikawa Kazuhiko rode an MRT-3 train for the first time Friday morning.
In his Twitter account, Koshikawa said:'' Kudos to the MRT-3 workers for their great efforts. Hope this strong Japan and Philippine partnership will result in safe and punctual transport services and make you set the alarm clock 30 min. later every morning.''
Koshikawa and Transport Secretary Art Tugade rode the MRT-3 train from Ayala station to North Avenue station, DOTr MRT-3 said in its Twitter account.
DOTr MRT-3 added Koshikawa rode a newly-overhauled train set.
Later, it said Koshikawa visited the MRT-3 depot and inspected the facilities, like balancing machine, wheel press machine, rerailing equipment, vertical storage carousel, carbon filter box, pressure washer, blast booth and painting booth. DM
Koshikawa earlier lauded MRT-3 in teaching train speed to 60 kph from 50 kph in December. DMS
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 24, 2020
- KWENTONG KABABAYAN EP8: Ann Constantino Beck, JCI Philippine-New York President
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 23, 2020
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 21, 2020
- KWENTONG KABABAYAN EP7: Karanasan ng Isang Pinay sa Trabaho at Kultura sa Hong Kong
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 20, 2020
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 19, 2020