October 21, 2017
A magnitude 5.3 earthquake was recorded in the province of Davao Occidental on Saturday morning.
According to the Philippine Institute of Volcanology and Seismology (Phivolcs), the epicenter of the earthquake was monitored at 323 kilometers southeast of Sarangani in Davao Occidental around 9:32 am Saturday.
Philvocs science research specialist assistant Lara Gianan said the earthquake that is tectonic in origin was probably caused by a possible movement of the Philippine Trench in the Southern part of the country.
Phivolcs said aftershocks were anticipated but there were no damage expected..
Gianan noted there were no intensities recorded as the quake was not felt by the people in the province. Robina Asido/DMS
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA