Magnitude 6.3 quake hits Batangas, Intensity 4 felt in Metro Manila
August 11, 2017
An earthquake with magnitude 6.3 struck Batangas at 1:28 pm Friday and it was felt in Metro Manila where people left government offices and schools.
People left the New Executive Building and streamed into the parking lot while employees at the Philippine Senate left the premises, radio reports said.
The Philippine Institute of Volcanology and Seismology (Philvocs) said the epicenter of the quake, tectonic in origin, was was located 16 kilometers south and 57 degrees west of Nasugbu, Batangas
The quake registered Intensity 4 in Calapan, Oriental Mindoro; Subic, Rosario and Sablayan, Occidental Mindoro.
It said no damage is expected from the quake but aftershocks are expected. DMS
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA