January 15, 2017
The weather bureau said Metro Manila may experience light rains on Monday as a low pressure area is being monitored over Albay province.
On Sunday, the Philippine Atmospheric, Geophysical and Atmospherical Services Administration said the low pressure area was last spotted at 270 km east southeast of Legazpi City.
It is forecast to bring moderate to occasionally heavy rains and thunderstorm over the Bicol region and the province of Northern Samar that may trigger flashfloods and landslides.
Light to moderate rains and isolated thunderstorms are expected over the rest of Visayas and provinces of Marinduque and Romblon while partly cloudy to cloudy skies with isolated rainshowers or thunderstorms will prevail over Mindanao.
The rest of Luzon will experience light rains with moderate to strong winds blowing from the northeast.
The northeast monsoon is affecting northern and central Luzon. Ella Dionisio/DMS
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 24, 2020
- KWENTONG KABABAYAN EP8: Ann Constantino Beck, JCI Philippine-New York President
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 23, 2020
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 21, 2020
- KWENTONG KABABAYAN EP7: Karanasan ng Isang Pinay sa Trabaho at Kultura sa Hong Kong
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 20, 2020
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 19, 2020