Movement to be curbed in Baguio, other areas starting Jan. 10
January 7, 2021
BAGUIO CITY-- The six mayors of the Baguio-La Trinidad-Itogon-Sablan-Tuba- Tublay (BLISTT) area agreed Thursday to again limit entry to and between their territories from January 10 to 24 to ease the spread of COVID-19.
The restrictions will allow them enough to manage their health resources, the mayors said.
Non-resident travelers coming to these areas from other regions and provinces must present their travel authority and permits. For those coming to Baguio, the processes provided https//hdf.baguio.gov.ph for non-tourists and https//vista.baguio.gov.ph shall still apply. DMS
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA