January 11, 2021
More than 2,000 new coronavirus disease (COVID-19) cases were reported by the Department of Health on Monday.
With 2,057 which is the highest in nearly a month, total COVID-19 cases are 489,736.
Davao City topped the day's most number of cases with 140 followed by Quezon City, 93. Cavite had 87 cases, Laguna 83 and Manila 67.
There were 11 persons who died from COVID-19 compared to 10 who have recovered.
Total deaths are now at 9,416 while total recoveries reached 458, 206.
While 84.3 percent of 22, 114 active cases are mild, critical cases accounted for 6.2 percent surpassing asymptomatic, which had 5.6 percent. Severe cases reached 3.4 percent and moderate, 0.58 percent. DMS
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA