Northern Police Director Fajardo “administratively relieved”: Dela Rosa
August 22, 2017
Philippine National Police Director General Ronald Rosa said Northern Police District (NPD) Chief Supt. Roberto Fajardo was “administratively relieved” on Tuesday following the death of 17 year old Kian Lloyd Delos Santos in a police operation in Caloocan City.
“Effective today, the director of NPD is administratively relieved”, Dela Rosa told dzMM.
Kian, a Grade 11 student was killed in the Oplan Galugad of PNP in Caloocan City on August 16.
“General Fajardo is administratively relieved while the investigation is going on to give way to an impartial investigation for it to finish faster”, Dela Rosa said.
National Capital Region Police Office Director Oscar Albayalde initially relieved Chief Inspector Amor Cerilo, Police Community Precinct 7 commander and three officers involved in the incident.
Senior Superintendent Chito Bersaluna, Caloocan City police chief, was relieved last Monday and placed in the Regional Personnel Holding and Accounting Unit to “preclude possibility of his influence over the investigation of the incident”, said Chief Superintendent Dionardo Carlos, PNP spokesman.
Dela Rosa said the “command responsibility” is on Fajardo. He said Fajardo will be placed in the admin holding unit of PNP in Camp Crame.
In a report of the Caloocan police, the police officers linked in Kian’s case were allegedly fired upon which prompted them to fire back and shot Kian, Carlos said in a press conference on Monday. Alanna Ambi/DMS
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA