September 17, 2020
The Philippine Air Force (PAF) expressed sympathies to the families of the four airmen who died during the helicopter crash in Basilan on Wednesday.
Lt. Col. Aristides Galang, PAF spokesman, identified the officers who have perished in the helicopter crash as Major Jessie Miller; the pilot in command, and 1s tLt. Mack-ar Ferrer; the co-pilot.
Galang said the elisted personnel or aircrew were identified as Staff Sergeant Miguel Bañas Jr., and Airman 2nd Class Benedicto Leal Jr.
"The men and women of the Philippine Air Force, led by its Commanding General, Lt. Gen. Allen Paredes is greatly saddened with the loss of our four gallant airmen and extends its greatest sympathies and condolences to the bereaved families," he said.
"The PAF will be giving necessary assistance to the bereaved families," he added. Robina Asido/DMS
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 24, 2020
- KWENTONG KABABAYAN EP8: Ann Constantino Beck, JCI Philippine-New York President
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 23, 2020
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 21, 2020
- KWENTONG KABABAYAN EP7: Karanasan ng Isang Pinay sa Trabaho at Kultura sa Hong Kong
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 20, 2020
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 19, 2020