Pagasa raises signal number one over parts of Bicol, Quezon, Northern Samar, Eastern Samar due to ”Ulysses”
November 10, 2020
Tropical Storm ''Ulysses'' slightly intensified as it moves northwest over the Philippine Sea, the Philippine Atmospheric Geophysical and Astronomical Services Administration (Pagasa) said Tuesday.
Pagasa raised Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal Number One over parts of Bicol, Quezon, Northern Samar and Eastern Samar.
''TCWS Number 2 may be hoisted in some areas of Bicol Region this afternoon,'' said Pagasa.
As of its 11 am Tuesday bulletin, Pagasa said ''Ulysses'' was located at 475 km east of Virac with winds of up to 75 kph and gusts of up to 90 kph.
It is moving northwest at 15 kph.
Areas under Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal Number one were Catanduanes, Camarines Norte, Camarines Sur, Albay, Sorsogon, the eastern portion of Masbate, including Ticao and Burias Islands, and the southern portion of Quezon .
It also up over Northern Samar, the northern portion of Samar and the northern portion of Eastern Samar. DMS
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 24, 2020
- KWENTONG KABABAYAN EP8: Ann Constantino Beck, JCI Philippine-New York President
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 23, 2020
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 21, 2020
- KWENTONG KABABAYAN EP7: Karanasan ng Isang Pinay sa Trabaho at Kultura sa Hong Kong
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 20, 2020
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 19, 2020