August 17, 2017
The Philippine economy grew at 6.5 percent in the second quarter, the National Economic Development Authority said Thursday.
Among sectors, agriculture topped with 6.3 percent, industry 7.3 percent and services 6.1 percent.
NEDA Director General Ernesto Pernia said the 6.5 percent growth rate " puts the country as either the second or third fastest growing major Asian economy, next only to China."
"We are well on track to meeting our full-year target growth of 6.5 to 7.5 percent," he said. DMS
- GEORGE SOROS BLASTED THE U S FOR SUPPORTING ISRAEL ON NOT WORKING WITH HAMAS
- WIKILEAKS REVELATIONS SHOW U S ‘IGNORED’ TORTURE FROM THE WAR IN IRAQ
- THE ROOTS OF THE ISRAEL PALESTINE CONFLICT
- TUCKER CARLSON QUESTIONS U.S SUPPORT FOR ISRAEL WAR
- RFK Jr TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT AS INDEPENDENT, DECLARING INDEPENDENCE FROM THE TWO POLITICAL PARTIES
- JAPANESE VIROLOGIST SAYS OMICRON MAY HAVE BEEN MANUFACTURED
- JAPANESE VIEW & FILIPINO BEAUTY