January 20, 2021
The Philippine government is looking forward to have friendly relations with the administration of United States President Joe Biden.
In an interview with CNN Philippines, Presidential Spokesperson Harry Roque said the Palace congratulates Biden who assumes the presidency Wednesday as the 46th US president.
"It's always good news that democracy has prevailed and we congratulate again the incoming president," he said.
"We look forward to having close and friendly relations with the Biden administration," Roque added.
Biden has succeeded Donald Trump, whom President Rodrigo Duterte considered as his friend. Celerina Monte/DMS
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA