January 12, 2021
The Philippine government has issued travel restrictions to more countries, including China, due to reported cases of new strain of coronavirus disease.
In a press briefing on Tuesday, Presidential Spsokesperson Harry Roque said also included in the travel restrictions are foreigners coming from Pakistan, Jamaica, Luxumberg, and Oman.
He said the travel restrictions are effective at 12:01pm on January 13 until January 15.
The government earlier also issued travel restrictions to almost 30 countries, including Japan, United Kigndom, and the United States. Celerina Monte/DMS
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA