PNP Chaplain Service to assume key role in pruning rogue cops
February 2, 2017
The Philippine National Police (PNP)’s head of the chaplain service said they face a challenge in helping cleanse the force of rogue policemen.
In an interview Over radio Veritas, PNP Chaplain Service Deputy Director Fr. Lucio Rosaroso Jr said :”“It’s an opportunity really for our office to be relevant in the mission to enhance the spirituality. That is the challenge of the PNP chief to us. It is indeed a challenge to us and our program.”
On Monday, PNP Director General Ronald Dela Rosa urged policemen to undergo soul-searching as part of efforts to remove rogue cops from the PNP.
Rosaroso called on the general public to offer prayers and support to policemen and policewomen.
“We invite all to pray with us, to do penance for the good of our country, for discernment of what we should do, and, of course, for the transformation of our men and women in uniform,” said Rosaroso.
The PNP Chaplain Service was established in 1992 to provide pastoral and religious services, spiritual guidance, and counseling to PNP personnel and their dependents. DMS
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA