PNP orders manhunt for four inmates who bolted from QC jail
January 8, 2021
The Philippine National Police (PNP) ordered a manhunt within the National Capital Region for four inmates who bolted from the Galas Police Station 11 jail in Quezon City Thursday morning.
The escapees were Glenn Louie Limin, 20, Marvin Incio, 38, Joel Sanchez, 38, and Ronald Buenafe, 34, who are all facing drug-related charges.
PNP chief General Debold Sinas ordered tracker teams to take extra precautions in recapturing the four escapees.
“Tracker teams are advised to approach these persons with caution and not to given them any opportunity to make the first move,” he said
Brig. Gen. Danilo Macerin, Quezon City police director, said the suspects bolted around 2:58 a.m.
Macerin sacked duty jailer Staff Sgt John Noel Villanueva, 33, who was charged before the Quezon City prosecutor's office for evasion through negligence.
Maj. Elmer Monsalve, who heads the Quezon City Police District's Criminal Investigation and Detection Unit (CIDU), said the suspects escaped by destroying a steel bar of the cell using a hacksaw blade.
The prisoners escaped but Villanueva and another cop stopped a fifth inmate from fleeing. DMS
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA