Police arrest Japanese for harassing neighbor
August 16, 2017
A Japanese national was arrested after harassing his neighbor in Paranaque City Tuesday evening, police said.
Police Officer 3 Napoleon Mallare Jr. of Paranaque City Police Station said the Japanese went to the resident of Roberto Medina at #46 Hanoy Extension, BF Northwest carrying a bolo measuring around 19 inches and a document.
Mallare said the Japanese was very angry while showing the document to Medina. Medina then called for the assistance of the security guards that resulted in the arrest of the Japanese national.
Mallare, in a phone interview, said both men had a feud last March 23 after the Japanese stabbed Medina.
“I think the document he is showing is related to their case last March 23 when Murasaki stabbed Medina,” he said. The Japanese may face charges of grave threat and illegal possession of bladed weapon. Ella Dionisio/DMS
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA