Police nab four drug suspects, seize P6 million worth of shabu in Makati
January 20, 2021
Around P6 million worth of alleged illegal drugs were confiscated from four drug suspects in a buy-bust operation in Makati City on Tuesday.
Initial report said police operatives conducted the sting along Kalayaan Ave., Barangay West Rembo around 9:35 pm.
A police poseur buyer bought five plastic packets of suspected shabu from the suspects which resulted in their arrest.
Confiscated were 900 grams of shabu with an estimated value of P6, 120, 000.
In a TV report, Col. Harold Depositar, Makati police chief, said they believed that the suspects were members of a drug syndicate who supply illegal drugs not only in Makati City but also in other areas in Metro Manila.
One of the suspects said they are being instructed to deliver the illegal drugs but they are not the ones who are selling it.
Suspects are now under police custody and will face charges for violating the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act. Ella Dionisio/DMS
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA