October 29, 2017
Incoming Presidential Spokesman Harry Roque said President Rodrigo Duterte is not a human rights violator.
In a radio interview, Roque said Duterte's policy was clear against extrajudicial killings.
"So for me, I don't have a problem because it's very clear that our President can't be a human rights violator because of him being a lawyer and a fiscal, and he knows that when policemen killed without a reason, that's murder," he added.
Roque,a human rights advocate, revealed that some of his colleagues in the human rights movement advised him not to acce
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA