San Miguel Foods Inc. assures consumers chicken products are safe
August 14, 2017
San Miguel Foods Inc assured consumers of Magnolia Chicken that its poultry farms remained free of avian flu, a disclosure to the Philippine Stock Exchange said Monday.
"Upon immediate testing, our farms and our entire broiler flocks yielded negative results for avian influenza. There are also no manifestations of any symptoms of the disease or any abnormal increase in mortality that are being observed," said San Miguel Foods Inc.
The company said it "implemented rigorous biosecurity measures in all SMFI controlled farms to avoid contamination from avian influenza."
"We continue to adhere to international food safety and health standards," the company said. DMS
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA