Senate creates special committee to study, examine rehabilitation of Marawi City
August 9, 2017
The Senate adopted a resolution creating a special committee to assess and review the reconstruction and rehabilitation of Marawi City, the Upper House said in a statement Wednesday
Senate President Aquilino Pimentel III, who introduced Senate Resolution 457, said the special committee would be tasked to study and investigate the extent of damaged properties in Marawi City and the extent of its reconstruction and rehabilitation.
“The special committee would assess and investigate the extent of damage to the properties, infrastructure and facilities, such as roads, bridges, schools, hospitals, building and other structures in Marawi City,” the resolution said.
“It will also study the estimated cost of construction and rehabilitation of the damaged properties, infrastructure and facilities or other matters that may be necessary for the reconstruction and rehabilitation of Marawi City,” the resolution added. DMS
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA