January 11, 2021
The chief of the Philippine National Police (PNP) on Monday said he directed the Directorate for Investigation and Detective Management (DIDM) to conduct a separate inquiry to determine if Makati police should be held liable for lapses in handling the case of the flight attendant, Christine Dacera.
In a press briefing, General Debold Sinas said he gave the DIDM not later than Wednesday 13 to submit their recommendation.
“So there is a separate investigation that is headed by the director of the DIDM,” he said
“Whatever the recommendation of the director of the DIDM will be evaluated. Whatever the recommendations of DIDM, I will talk to the regional director of NCRPO (National Capital Region Police Office) to compare notes,” he added.
The Makati police station is in hot water after the prosecutor’s office ordered a preliminary investigation on Jan 13 due to lack of evidence proving the rape with homicide case they filed against 11 people who are with Dacera during a New Year’s Eve celebration in a hotel.
The Makati prosecutor ordered three persons who were part of 11 with Dacera freed from police custody but reminded them to face the preliminary investigation.
Dacera’s family also claimed the medico legal officer who conducted the autopsy did not properly do it.
Asked if he received a complaint from the Dacera family, Sinas said he has not received any documents.
Sinas said once the PNP receives the complaint, they will study it thoroughly.
“(Internal Affairs Service) has not mentioned anything to me if they received any and if they received it, just like in other offices, they will inform me as the chief PNP,” Sinas said. Ella Dionisio/DMS
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA