October 24, 2017
A son of a former mayor in Lanao del Sur who is an alleged financier of the Islamic-State inspired Maute-group in Marawi was arrested last October 7 in Valenzuela City but news of his arrest was announced Tuesday.
The Philippine National Police's Criminal Investigation and Detection Group (CIDG) said the suspect, Aminkisa Romato Macadato, is in the Department of National Defense's martial law arrest orders.
Chief Superintendent Noli Romana, CIDG deputy director for administration, said Macadato is the son of former mayor Ibrahim Macadato of Butig, Lanaog del Sur.
Macadato was arrested at around 5:15 a.m. on Oct. 7 in a house along P. Santiago street in Barangay Paso de Blas.
Operatives from the CIDG National Capital Region, CIDG Eastern Police District, National Capital Region Police Office, Special Action Force and the Philippine military implemented a search warrant.
A .45 caliber pistol, one hand grenade and seven ammunition were seized from Macadato.
Macadato is detained at a detention facility of the Bureau of Jail Management and Penology (BJMP) in Valenzuela.
He is facing cases related to the Comprehensive Law on Firearms and Ammunition and illegal possession of explosives. DMS
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA