July 24, 2020
Taiwan is extending its visa-free entry policy for Filipinos until July 31, 2021, its representative office in Manila said Thursday.
But leisure travel to Taiwan is still subject to review amid the coronavirus pandemic, the Taiwan Economic and Cultural Office (TECO) said.
"Whether restrictions on foreign nationals coming to Taiwan for tourism purposes will be relaxed depends on the Central Epidemic Command Center (CECC)'s assessment of the worldwide development of the COVID-19 pandemic," it said.
Taiwan first enforced its visa-free policy for the Philippines on Nov. 1, 2017. DMS
- Japanese artist takes root in the Philippines; explores folk spiritual practices
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep03
- One Pen Project
- Filipinos can now learn Nihonggo and Japanese culture in Magsaysay Human Language Institute
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep02
- UPDATE: On the return of Filipinos from Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
- 30 Filipino repatriates from n-Cov-hit Wuhan City, Hubei province return home, quarantine