October 25, 2017
Government troops have rescued two children and recovered three bodies in Bulacan last Monday.
Lt. Col. Isagani Nato, Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP) Northern Luzon Command spokesman, said troops of 48th Infantry Batallion conducted a search and rescue operation after receiving report about a drowning incident in Bustos Dam at Brgy Caingin, San Rafael, Bulacan at around 1:40 pm.
Nato said soldiers rescued Avegail Campano, 8, and Princess Bacay,8, and recovered three cadavers identified as Renalyn Campano, 28 years old; Jonas Federis, 17 years old; and Daniel Campano, 5,.
He said the victims were swimming at the dam when the incident happened. Robina Asido/DMS
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA