Two alleged drug den owners, 10 others nabbed in Quezon City
February 4, 2017
Armed with search warrants, elements of the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) arrested two suspected owners and 10 customers of two drug dens in Quezon City.
PDEA Director General Isidro Lapeña said on Thursday afternoon, operatives of PDEA Regional Office-National Capital Region under Director Wilkins Villanueva supported by the Quezon City Police District implemented the searches in two houses used as drug dens in Barangay Holy Spirit.
The operation resulted in the arrest of alleged drug den owners Gloria Santos, alias Yayang, 42 years old, a cook; and Alano Santos, also 42, both residents of Everlasting Street, Doña Juana, Barangay Holy Spirit.
Also arrested were Veronica Magana, 55; Jonie Escañan, 36; Sammy Montas, 22; Carlon Ballonico, alias Caloy, 22; Ritchie Tagalan, 27; Rosario Domingo, alias Rio, 36; Marlon Ballonico, alias Betkong, 46; Randy Cruz, 38; Rene Saco, alias Teteng; and Joebert Romero, 23.
Confiscated were a total of 19 plastic sachets containing white crystalline substance suspected to be shabu, weighing approximately 110 grams worth P352,000, one plastic sachet containing dried marijuana leaves, one improvised firearm and assorted drug paraphernalia.
The other subject of the warrant, Arnold Tagalan, is at large. DMS
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA