Two arrested as Maguindanao buy-bust yields P 1 million suspected shabu
January 8, 2021
Two persons were apprehended while one million pesos worth of illegal drugs were seized in a buy-bust operation by military, police and anti-drug agents at a public market in Maguindanao on Wednesday.
Lt. Gen. Corleto Vinluan, Jr., head of the Western Mindanao Command said "based on the report from JTF Central, the joint operation by the elements of the 2nd Mechanized Battalion, 6th Infantry Battalion, Philippine Drug Enforcement Authority-BARMM, and Datu Odin Sinsuat Municipal Police Station resulted in the apprehension of two drug personalities identified as Sabir Tahir Omar, alias Bertos Taher Omar, and Enar Lumawan Bulilo, alias Jabbar."
Obtained from Omar and Bulilo in a buy-bust operation at the public market of Barangay Dalican, Datu Odin Sinsuat at 11 a.m., were five heat-sealed transparent plastic sachets containing around 250 grams white crystalline substance believed to be shabu placed inside a green backpack with an estimated market value of P 1, 000,000, said Vinluan.
Vinluan said authorities seized five heat-sealed sachets of suspected shabu, one genuine one thousand peso bill on top of six bundles of boodle money worth P600, 000, three cellular phones, wallets and identification cards, one black sling bag, and one motorcycle.
The two suspects were brought to the PDEA Bangsamoro Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao office for proper disposition and appropriate filing of cases. Robina Asido/DMS
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA