Two high value drug targets arrested in Cebu
January 9, 2021
Two high value targets were arrested in a buy-bust operation in Cebu City Friday night.
The arrested drug suspects were identified as Roger Dichos Ongcoy alias Libat, 43 and Nicasio Jimenez Ongcoy alias Nick, 66 both of Sitio Plastikan, Barangay Duljo Fatima, Cebu City.
The suspects were arrested during the buy-bust operation by operatives of Cebu City Police Office and Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) at 10:40 pm.
PNP chief General Debold Sinas said the two arrested drug personalities in Cebu City are listed in the regional database of high-value targets.
“There is simply no let up in our anti illegal drugs campaign despite the challenges of COVID-19,'' said Sinas.
Recovered during the operation were 602 grams of shabu with estimated street value of P4,093,000.
The arrested suspects are detained at Cebu City Police Office Station 11 and will face charges for drug trafficking. Robina Asido/DMS
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA