April 30, 2017
Two more people including a 2-month old baby were injured in South Cotabato after a 7.2 magnitude earthquake hit Davao Occidental Saturday morning.
Office of Civil Defense Region XII identify the victims as Irene Jorda, 20 and Asheya Jorda, 2-month old from Brgy. Takonel, Lake Sebu who both sustained head injuries.
OCD can't confirm if the two were related.
An officer from OCD Region XII said a field evaluation is being done to know the extent of damage caused by the quake in the region. (Ella Dionisio/DMS)
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA