Two shot dead inside jeepney in Manila
January 14, 2021
Two persons where shot dead inside a jeepney in Manila on Thursday morning.
Based on initial report the Manila Police District (MPD) said killed were Felizardo Pablico, 49, of Juan Luna St. Sta. Cruz and Reynaldo Nuque Jr., 40,of Gov. Pascual, Tugatog, Malabon City.
Four men, who were on the right side of the jeepney, shot Pablico and Nuque in the jeep, which was en route to Quiapo, along Quezon Boulevard, Sta. Cruz, Manila around 10 am.
The suspects, who were wearing black jacket, helmet and face mask, fled towards Recto Avenue. Robina Asido/DMS
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA