March 31, 2017
Two soldiers and 10 members of New People’s Army (NPA) were killed while two were wounded in an encounter in Quezon Province last Thursday.
1Lt Xy-zon Meneses, Army’s 2nd Infantry Division, public affairs chief said the troops of 80th Infantry Battalion were conducting combat operation against the rebel group when they have encountered around 30 NPA at the vicinity of Sitio Pahimuan, Brgy Lumutan, General Nakar, Quezon around 2pm.
“There was a combat operation in the area as part of the campaign to go after the rebels until they stop terror acts they commit against the people,” he said.
Major General Rhoderick Parayno, Army’s 2nd Infantry Division commander, confirmed 10 NPAs, including two women, were reportedly killed.
While government troops have two fatalities and two soldiers wounded because of the clashes.
Soldiers killed in the encounter were identified as Sgt. Nelson Zamora and Sgt Bernard Rosete while wounded were Sgt Franklin Peralta and Cpl Ruben Pauig.
Parayno said the wounded soldiers were evacuated to V. Luna General Hospital for medical treatment.
He confirmed the government forces under 80th Infantry Battalion are conducting pursuit operation against the bandits. DMS
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA