March 6, 2017
BAGUIO CITY- For the second time, a woman topped the Philippine Military Academy graduating class of 2017.
Rovi Mairel Valino Martinez, 23, of Cabanatuan City, topped the 167-member class, which is called “Sanggalang ay Lakas at Buhay para sa Kalayaan ng Inang Bayan” (“Salaknib” or Iluko for defense) class.
Martinez, a former accounting senior at the Araullo University in Cabanatuan City in Nueva Ecija, said managing her time is the key.
“My accountancy background helped me a lot,” she said. Martinez is going to the Navy.
Seven other female cadets landed in the top ten this year, the biggest number of females in the top honor rolls since the PMA began accepting females in 1993.
The salutatorian, Philip Modestano Viscaya, is from Ligao City, Albay and the third placer is Eda Glis Buansi from Baguio City who is also going to the Philippine Navy. DMS
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA