August 31, 2020
Japanese Ambassador to the Philippines Koji Haneda lauded the historic twin victories of Yuka Saso in the Japan Ladies Professional Golf Association ( JLPGA) circuit.
In his Twitter account, Haneda said Monday: "Congrats!!! JPN-PHL rookie golfer Ms. Saso Yuka makes history with back-to-back wins in Japan LPGA in Hokkaido!''
Saso overcame rains to capture the Nitori Ladies Golf Championship with a final round 71 for a four-day total of 275, two over Sakura Koiwai.
This was a resounding followup to the 19-year-old's four-shot triumph at NEC Karuizawa in Nagano two weeks ago. She became the first Japan LPGA rookie to win consecutive titles.
With two victories, Saso is one of the golfers to watch in the Japan LPGA Championship set September 10-13 in Okayama. DMS
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 24, 2020
- KWENTONG KABABAYAN EP8: Ann Constantino Beck, JCI Philippine-New York President
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 23, 2020
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 21, 2020
- KWENTONG KABABAYAN EP7: Karanasan ng Isang Pinay sa Trabaho at Kultura sa Hong Kong
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 20, 2020
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 19, 2020