August 31, 2020
Japanese Ambassador to the Philippines Koji Haneda lauded the historic twin victories of Yuka Saso in the Japan Ladies Professional Golf Association ( JLPGA) circuit.
In his Twitter account, Haneda said Monday: "Congrats!!! JPN-PHL rookie golfer Ms. Saso Yuka makes history with back-to-back wins in Japan LPGA in Hokkaido!''
Saso overcame rains to capture the Nitori Ladies Golf Championship with a final round 71 for a four-day total of 275, two over Sakura Koiwai.
This was a resounding followup to the 19-year-old's four-shot triumph at NEC Karuizawa in Nagano two weeks ago. She became the first Japan LPGA rookie to win consecutive titles.
With two victories, Saso is one of the golfers to watch in the Japan LPGA Championship set September 10-13 in Okayama. DMS
- GEORGE SOROS BLASTED THE U S FOR SUPPORTING ISRAEL ON NOT WORKING WITH HAMAS
- WIKILEAKS REVELATIONS SHOW U S ‘IGNORED’ TORTURE FROM THE WAR IN IRAQ
- THE ROOTS OF THE ISRAEL PALESTINE CONFLICT
- TUCKER CARLSON QUESTIONS U.S SUPPORT FOR ISRAEL WAR
- RFK Jr TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT AS INDEPENDENT, DECLARING INDEPENDENCE FROM THE TWO POLITICAL PARTIES
- JAPANESE VIROLOGIST SAYS OMICRON MAY HAVE BEEN MANUFACTURED
- JAPANESE VIEW & FILIPINO BEAUTY