Japanese ambassador lauds Saso for historic JLPGA victories
August 31, 2020
Japanese Ambassador to the Philippines Koji Haneda lauded the historic twin victories of Yuka Saso in the Japan Ladies Professional Golf Association ( JLPGA) circuit.
In his Twitter account, Haneda said Monday: "Congrats!!! JPN-PHL rookie golfer Ms. Saso Yuka makes history with back-to-back wins in Japan LPGA in Hokkaido!''
Saso overcame rains to capture the Nitori Ladies Golf Championship with a final round 71 for a four-day total of 275, two over Sakura Koiwai.
This was a resounding followup to the 19-year-old's four-shot triumph at NEC Karuizawa in Nagano two weeks ago. She became the first Japan LPGA rookie to win consecutive titles.
With two victories, Saso is one of the golfers to watch in the Japan LPGA Championship set September 10-13 in Okayama. DMS
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA