”Babymetal” performing in Pulp Summer Slam XX next year
November 8, 2019
One of Japan's famous rock metal bands is coming to the Philippines for the first time.
In a tweet last Thursday, Japanese kawaii metal band "Babymetal" confirmed that they are one of the performers for next year's Pulp Summer Slam XX.
"PULP SUMMER SLAM FESTIVAL Confirmed!! ," the group said.
Babymetal was formed in 2010 from Japanese idol group Sakura Gakuin consists of Suzuka Nakamoto as "Su-metal" and Moa Kikuchi as "Moametal".
The biggest metal rock festival will be on May 2020.
Along with the group is British band Iron Maiden which will be the show's headline with Dragon Force, Death Angel and KING 810. Ella Dionisio/DMS
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA