October 17, 2020
The Department of Health (DOH) on Saturday reported 2,673 new coronavirus disease (COVID-19) cases even as 13 laboratories were unable to submit data.
Total cases are now at 354, 338 of which active cases are 52, 423. The DOH said 84.7 percent of active cases are mild, 11 percent asymptomatic, 2.9 percent critical and 1.5 percent severe.
Seventy-three persons died from COVID-19, bringing total deaths to 6,603.
The DOH said 539 persons survived COVID-19, raising total recoveries to 295, 312. DMS
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 24, 2020
- KWENTONG KABABAYAN EP8: Ann Constantino Beck, JCI Philippine-New York President
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 23, 2020
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 21, 2020
- KWENTONG KABABAYAN EP7: Karanasan ng Isang Pinay sa Trabaho at Kultura sa Hong Kong
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 20, 2020
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 19, 2020