October 26, 2017
President Rodrigo Duterte said on Thursday that ABS CBN television network is largely indebted to the government for allegedly failing to pay taxes.
Duterte disclosed this in a speech at the 6th Professional Summit in Manila.
"ABS CBN, you have huge debt with the government...almost P15 billion. When the woman came, she only has P8 billion," he said, without saying who the woman was.
But apparently, Duterte was referring to one of the ABS CBN's executives.
Duterte reiterated he did not receive campaign contributions from the elites in the country because he did not want to be indebted to them.
He said it was only under his administration that he was able to recover government property, such as Mile Long, from those who were not paying the correct lease or taxes. Celerina Monte/DMS
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA