Duterte wants suspension of erring cops instead of retraining them
February 6, 2017
President Rodrigo Duterte has said he will suspend erring policemen instead of retraining them.
In a press conference in Davao City on Saturday night, Duterte rejected the plan of Philippine National Police chief Director General Ronald dela Rosa to retrain these cops.
“Bato (Dela Rosa) said (these erring cops have) to undergo retraining? No, they will be suspended, all of them,” he said.
“I am countermanding the order of Bato. Why would I train them? Re-training to be better scalawags than what you are?,” he added.
The President said he will ask all rogue cops to report in Malacanang until he decides what to do with them.
“They report to Malacañang. You know why? I need (them) to clean up the Pasig River. Ships can't pass because of the water lilies. I'll have them eat it,” he said.
The National Capital Region Police Office on January 27 said 387 cops composed of 15 police commissioned officer, 371 police non-commissioned officers and one non-uniformed personnel would undergo disciplinary training in Camp Crame. Ella Dionisio/DMS
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA