April 12, 2017
FRANKFURT - A bus carrying members of the German soccer team Borussia Dortmund, including Japanese midfielder Shinji Kagawa, was hit by explosions in Dortmund in western Germany on Tuesday.
According to the Japanese consulate-general in Duesseldorf and other sources, Kagawa suffered no injury, while one of his teammates got hurt.
Three explosions occurred near the bus, which left a hotel and was heading for a stadium for a Champions League quarterfinal match.
Due to the explosions, the soccer match was postponed.
At a press conference in Tokyo Wednesday local time, Japanese Chief Cabinet Secretary Yoshihide Suga said that there have been no reports of injury to Japanese people in the incident. (Jiji Press)
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA