March 31, 2017
Duterte made the statement in front of women at the Kalayaan Grounds to celebrate Women's Month.
"I am not a bad boy. When did you see me that I became rude towards women?," he said in a speech.
The president said he was just fond of making jokes.
"I do not oppress women," he said as he jokingly said that he was "holy.” Then, in a play of words, he added: “nahuli na ako ni Honeylet (I was caught by Honeylet)."
Honeylet Avancena is Duterte's partner with whom he has a child. Celerina Monte/DMS
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA