Philippines, Myanmar 0-0 in SEA Games women’s football
November 27, 2019
The Philippine women's football team fought to a scoreless draw against Myanmar in a Group A match in the 30th Southeast Asian Games at the Binan Football Stadium on Tuesday.
But the big news was Indonesia's 2-0 upset of defending men's football champion Thailand in a Group B match at the Rizal Memorial Track-Football Stadium.
Thailand, handled by Japanese Akira Nishino, fell behind three minutes after the opening whistle on a goal by Maulana Egy Vikri. Four minutes before the game ended, Ardilles Haay scored.
Thailand, which is also defending women's champion, drew 1-1 with Vietnam in a Group B match at the Binan Football Stadium. DMS
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA